skip to main
skip to sidebar
Spice up your life.
Mais je vous ai à l'oeil.
jeudi 25 août 2011
50 reasons not to date a graphic designer.
1. They are VERY weird people.
2. There are billions of them in the world,
like colors on the screen of your computer.
3. They will analyse converastions in layers.
4. You will spend the day assembling furn
iture from IKEA.
5. They drink and eat all kinds of weird shit just because they like the packaging.
6. They hate each other.
7. You’ll come out the last out of the movies
because you have to see the full list of credits.
8. They cant change a light bulb or without making a sketch.
9. They fuck up all the tables with their cutters.
10. They rather study the paisley pattern on your outfit than listen
to what you have to say. (sometimes)
11. They will fill your house with magazines
and whatever is out there that has drawings.
12. You never know if it
really an original or a copy.
13. They make collages with your photos.
14. They do not know how to add and subtract, they just understand letters.
15. They idolize people who nobody knows
speak of them as if they were his colleagues.
16. They take pictures almost daily and all are cut in weird shapes.
17. They ask your opinion about everything but they do whatever they want.
18. Everything is left justified, right or center unless they arrive late.
19. They hate Comic Sans
with the same passion they love Helvetica.
20. They use iPhone for
everything, because everyone has one.
21. You can not decorate the house without consulting them.
22. They steal street signs.
23. Always carry their hands painted with
24. They buy dolls unfinished for them to
25. Everything becomes something other than what it really is
: cards as tickets, cards as …
26. When arguing, you will be nicknamed like the OSX spinning wheel
27. Do not know how to dress without consulting the Pantone book.
28. They hate Excel.
29. They read comics.
30. They want to save the world only with a poster.
31. You will spend the day brainstorming.
32. On vacation they will take you to countries that you do not know exist
and have no beach.
33. Museums are their second home.
34. They know more positions than the Kamasutra.
35. They can’t go to a restaurant without secretly critiquing the menu design.
36. They listen to music you have never heard of.
37. They can´t cook a normal dish, they always have to experiment
with new ingredients.
38. They read rare books: stories of children, Semiotics …
39. When you are going
to tell you something,
everyone has read it in their facebook and twitter.
40. They have own iPods before you knew they existed.
41. The orgasm they remember is when they heard that
Adobe was acquiring Macromedia.
42. They have their own shops just for them
and there are the most expensive in the city.
43. They want to spend all the money in the Apple Store.
44. You will never understand their gifts.
45. They see ordinary objects and laugh.
46. You wake up in the middle of the night hearim them screaming
“When is the deadline?”
47. They see CMYK and
RGB like Neo sees the Matrix.
48. They dream of the day nobody will make a single change to their designs.
49. They rather pay for a font than for a special birthday gift.
50. They are always sleepy because they work 24/7.
(in bold, my most representative)
Enregistrer un commentaire
Article plus récent
Article plus ancien
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Cliques, cliquons, cliquez
Coucoucircus - Dessins animés
Cuillère à absinthe
Do you like my tight sweater?
/ JE TE VOIS / I SEE YOU/
les calepins de lapin
Mode, déco, bonnes idées dans une pensée fleurie...
Nerea Lurgain Barcelona
The cherry blossom girl
zemotion . art . travel . life
Instagram - @feepaschat
Please, feel free to contact me, email@example.com
Merci de respecter le droit d'image,
pour utiliser ce qui est présent ici, Merci d'en faire la demande
All rights reserved.
Feepaschat / Fee-pas-chat
They are MY internet nicknames.
I am not present on canalblog, cosmo or other game websites.
I thank you not to be confused with any unscrupulous usurper.
Follow Updates by Email
mars 2010 (25)
avril 2010 (9)
mai 2010 (5)
juin 2010 (1)
juillet 2010 (4)
août 2010 (5)
octobre 2010 (1)
décembre 2010 (2)
janvier 2011 (1)
février 2011 (2)
avril 2011 (5)
mai 2011 (7)
juin 2011 (1)
juillet 2011 (2)
août 2011 (4)
septembre 2011 (1)
novembre 2011 (2)
janvier 2012 (1)
février 2012 (1)
avril 2012 (1)
août 2012 (1)
septembre 2012 (1)
novembre 2012 (1)
mars 2013 (1)
octobre 2014 (2)
décembre 2014 (1)
août 2015 (1)
novembre 2015 (1)